Treatment Of Migraine Pain
If you are troubled by the migraine pain, then follow these home remedies, you will get relief. Please consult your doctor if you have a chronic migraine pain. However, some changes can also be obtained by changing the life style. Some home remedies can also avoid its headaches.
Migraine pain is a neurological condition in which there is severe headaches and heaviness. Many times due to migraine, people start experiencing problems like vomiting, dizziness, tingling, numbness in some part of the body and loud voice and light problems.
According to Healthline, although it can engulf people of any age, women become more vulnerable to migraine. Apart from this, if anyone in the mother or father has been complaining of migraine, then it is possible that the children may also fall prey to it.
Why does migration happen
Till date, no firm information has been found in any research as to what is the reason for this. But the reasons why it increases can be told.
According to Healthline, the chemical serotonin in the brain triggers a migraine when it falls below a certain level.
Apart from this, prolonged periods of intense light, excessive heat, dehydration, changes in borometric pressure, hormonal changes, pregnancy, periods in women, excessive stress, loud voice, sleep deprivation, alcohol consumption, smoking, etc. is.
What is the solution
If you are suffering from chronic migraine pain, then you should consult your doctor. Although some relief can also be obtained by making changes in food and life style, you can also avoid its pain by adopting some home remedies.
What are the home remedies
- Whenever the pain of migraine arises, wrap four cubes of ice in a handkerchief and keep it on the head. Do this for about 15 minutes. This will make you feel more relaxed in the headache.
- Rose keep a small piece of jaggery in the mouth on an empty stomach in the morning and drink it with cold milk. Its intake every day in the morning provides a lot of relief in the pain of migraine.
- Press a small piece of ginger between the teeth and keep sucking it. Will help reduce the pain of migraine.
- Grind the cinnamon and make a paste, and keep this paste on the forehead for about half an hour. You will get relief from pain.
- Mix salt in clove powder and drink it with milk.
- Fast light also causes migraine pain. In such a situation, in case of migraine problem, you should avoid strong light as much as possible.
- Sleep in a quiet room away from the noise. Getting complete and sound sleep provides relief from the problem of migraine.
Thanks For Visit:-
Important Note :-
“The information provide in this website is for only knowledge purpose, not for treatment of any disease. After read this article please contact and confirm by our doctor”.