Toxic air havoc: These effective tips will save you from air pollution. Let us know some great tips, thanks to which you can avoid toxic air and smoke.
Why is there Toxic Air and Smoke in Air
North India has been engulfed in toxic air and smoke after stubble burning in many states, stifling smoke emanating from vehicles and loud Diwali fireworks from above. Especially in Delhi NCR, there is a blanket of smoke at this time, due to which it is also difficult to breathe.
Although some solution has not been discovered for it, but you can get relief by adopting some tips to protect yourself and your loved ones from air pollution.
How do you Reduce the Toxic Air and Smoke in Air
- First thing, try not to come out of the house, there is a poisonous sheet of gas, smoke, gunpowder and smog spread outside. Still, if you have to go out under compulsion, then cover your face with a wet cloth below the mask and then come out.
- Wear goggles on your eyes while leaving the house. You should not leave the house if you have asthma or are allergic to smoke.
- When you come home from outside, definitely take steam of hot water. Keep drinking hot water from time to time.
- Wear a mask even inside the house. If you have asthma or allergies, then breathe even inside the house with a wet cloth over your mouth, otherwise the toxic air and smoke will enter your lungs.
- Keep such plants inside the house that clean the air, such as Erica palm, money plant, snake plant etc.
- Don’t do morning walk – If you are health conscious and go out for morning walk everyday, then skip these rules these days. Avoid strenuous exercise or brisk running as this will force your lungs to draw the toxic air and smoke in more forcefully.
- Drink more and more water – These days drink at least four liters of lukewarm water daily. Due to this, the toxic and toxic elements that have entered your body will come out through urine.
- Consume fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C.
- Consume honey ginger. Drink ginger tea and honey mixed with warm water.
- Use public transport instead of private vehicle for some days. Try not to move around much in the open air.
- It is necessary to keep the windows and doors of the house closed these days. If you want, you can get a good air filter or purifier installed in the house.
Thanks For Visit:-
Important Note :-
“The information provide in this website is for only knowledge purpose, not for treatment of any disease. After read this article please contact and confirm by our doctor”.