These are 11 effective ways to stop the Vomiting, which will give immediate relief
Home Remedies For Vomiting :- If you are out in travel or somewhere and at the same time you start feeling the opposite, then nothing could be worse. In such a situation, you can take the help of Ayurvedic remedies for immediate rest.
Home Remedies For Vomiting :- Untouched, motion sickness, nausea or vomiting during pregnancy is a common practice. Because of this many times we feel uncomfortable and after many attempts we are not able to feel comfortable. If you are traveling or somewhere out and the opposite starts, then the problem increases more.
In such a situation, we use medicine to prevent vomiting. But do you know that there are many home remedies in Ayurveda to stop vomit (Home Remedies for Vomiting) which can give you immediate relief? Let us know that we can avoid the problem of vomiting by adopting which home remedies of Ayurveda.
These are 11 home remedies to Stop the Vomiting
1. If you drink basil juice after putting it in water and you will get relief in vomit. Honey can also be drunk by adding honey to the juice of basil leaves. If you are vomiting again and again, drink honey mixed with onion juice.
2. If you feel like vomit, suck two to four grains of black pepper. Apart from this, take some black pepper and mix it in the juice of bitter gourd leaves and drink it.
3. Clove also helps a lot in stopping vomit. If you keep a clove in your mouth or boil it with cinnamon and drink it, then the reverse can stop.
4. Take equal quantity of ginger and lemon juice and drink with water. Ginger has anti-emetic property, which helps in making the digestive system healthy.
5. Drink juice of neem bark and add it with honey. You will get great relief in vomit.
6. Mix half teaspoon fennel oil, half teaspoon ginger juice and use it in the morning and evening.
7. Mix 10 grams of the fresh, camphor and peppermint flowers and keep them in a glass bottle. Keep it in the sun. In a short time it will melt and become juice. Drink 3-4 drops of this. Use it once or twice a day.
8. Remove green coriander juice. Add a little rock salt, a lemon to it and drink it in a glass of water.
9. Put half a teaspoon coriander powder, half a teaspoon of fennel powder in a glass of water and drink a little sugar or sugar candy in it.
10. Mix sugar candy in Giloy juice and drink two spoons of juice. It can be used thrice a day. This will stop vomiting. You can also drink Giloy’s decoction.
11. Mix equal quantity of mint juice, lemon juice and honey. Drink it two or three times a day.
Thanks For Visit:-
Important Note :-
“The information provide in this website is for only knowledge purpose, not for treatment of any disease. After read this article please contact and confirm by our doctor”.